Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Everything That Happens Will Happen Today

It's not just the title of a Brian Eno/David Byrne collaboration, it's the state of my existence. *sigh*

I may be required to move out of my house sooner than expected, trying to buy a house in the next few months, starting a new (possibly temporary) additional job and playing somewhat regularly with a new singer/songwriter. That's just the new stuff. I've still got the radio gig, shows and albums to record with 3 other bands, and general life stuff that's got to be lived.

Anytime change begins to happen in my life, some unknown force has conspired to pile on additional change to the point that, when the dust settles, my new life seems to be rather distant from the old. This happens approximately once per year.

Can I get either stability or gradual change? I'm finding it hard to keep up.

UPDATE:
- Temp job secured.
- Move out date set at Sept. 1st
- Show with Singer/Songwriter this Saturday
- Mortgage lender info acquired, hopefully we'll meet next week...

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger vee said...

Yikie-schniekies! That's a lot. You're life is funny that way. Like a broken hourglass. Instead of having a little bottleneck where things come through one at a time, it's just a straight-necked column. Here come all of the grains of sand at once! Yay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home